The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts.It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company…a church….a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past…we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude…I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you…we are in charge of our attitudes.
Richard’s Event Pics
Love The Posters? Get Them Here!
check me out on energizeyourthoughts.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NOBODY CAN TAKE YOUR GIFT AWAY FROM YOU April 27, 2016
- 13 SOFT SKILLS THAT CAN MAKE YOU STAND OUT FROM YOUR PEERS April 25, 2016
- 6 AWESOME BENEFITS OF BEING A MENTOR April 21, 2016
- 7 WAYS TO EMPOWER OUR YOUTH April 16, 2016
- 9 WAYS TO START DESIGNING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS April 11, 2016
- 8 WAYS TO GET OUT OF SELF-PITY MENTALLY April 7, 2016
- 14 REASONS TO GET AN ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER ASAP April 4, 2016
- 7 PRACTICAL WAYS TO GET PAST BLAMING April 1, 2016
- LET’S DECIDE TO WIN THIS SEASON March 27, 2016
- INITIATE YOUR NEXT REFRESHING CONVERSATION TODAY March 24, 2016