I want to thank Mr. Terry from Bullying Prevention for nominating for me the Dragon Loyalty Award. I am very honored and grateful for this nomination. Mr. Terry who is doing a phenomenal job on heightening our awareness on whats really are going on in regards to bullying in school, bullying in the work place and just bullying in general. To see the great work he is doing please go, http://terkinn.wordpress.com/ . You will learn a lot, trust me.
However, for this award there are some rules to be followed.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers
- Send the nominees a comment to let them know of thier nomination.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself
- Seven Interesting Things About Me:
- I am a non competing athlete but exercise at least 5 days a week. (staying fit is my forte)
- I thought myself how to cut hair.
- I read 7 days a week.
- I love to cook.
- I don’t set limits.
- I love taking photos. My new hobby.
- I cut other students hair whilst I was in college.
Thanks to all who have visited my blog. I appreciate you all!
Now for the nominees for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
Remember the rules and also remember to visit Mr. Terry the activist against bullying@http://terkinn.wordpress.com
Have a bless day!