The ability to transform your life was a part of the package at conception, but for those abilities to come to fruition and work for you, you must practice. Get them ready for the market place. That ability may take time to develop for maximum performance; therefore you must have patience not only with the process, but also with yourself. If you can endure victory is yours. I hope you do enjoy these quotes.
Remember, a year from now you’ll wish you have started today. Start that thing you always want to start today.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people. -Jim Rohn
- To give yourself the best possible chance of playing to your potential, you must prepare for every eventuality. That means practice. -Seve Ballesteros
- If I miss a day of practice, I know it. If I miss two days, my manager knows it. If I miss three days, my audience knows it. -Andre Previn
- The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world. -Marianne Williamson
- I don’t know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody — somewhere — was practicing more than me. Larry Byrd
- And because we are creatures of habit, we must practice. I urge you to practice acting in spite of fear, practice acting in spite of inconvenience, practice acting in spite of discomfort, and practice acting even when you’re not in the mood. -T. Harv Eker
- I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true – hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it. -Ray Bradbury
- Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good. –Malcolm Gladwell
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. -The Dalai Lama
- I believe that we learn by practice. Whether it means to learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living, the principles are the same. In each, it is the performance of a dedicated precise set of acts, physical or intellectual, from which comes shape of achievement, a sense of one’s being, a satisfaction of spirit. One becomes, in some area, an athlete of God. Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired. -Martha Graham
- Practice makes improvement. Therefore, you must practice some more, because the more you practice to more you improve.
- Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer and practice it. -Richard Bach
- The individual who wants to reach the top in business must appreciate the might and force of habit. He must be quick to break those habits that can break him–and hasten to adopt those practices that will become the habits that help him achieve the success he desires. -J. Paul Getty
- Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself. -Saint Francis de Sales
- How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success. -Elbert Hubbard
- The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it. -Arnold H. Glasow
- Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character. -Heraclitus
- Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. -Robert H. Schuller
- When you have a sense of your own identity and a vision of where you want to go in your life, you then have the basis for reaching out to the world and going after your dreams for a better life. -Stedman Graham
- Patience is a necessary ingredient of genius. -Benjamin Disraeli
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it. -Ray Bradbury
- No great thing is created suddenly, any more than a bunch of grapes or a fig. If you tell me that you desire a fig, I answer that there must be time. Let it first blossom, then bear fruit, then ripen. -Epictetus
- A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. -Elbert Hubbard
- As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time. -Denis Waitley
- Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
- Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature’s laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it’s dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared. -Tupac Shakur
- Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. -Calvin Coolidge
- It ain’t about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit, and how much you can take, and keep moving forward. -Rocky Balboa
- Never consider the possibility of failure; as long as you persist, you will be successful. -Brian Tracy
- Only the curious will learn and only the resolute overcome the obstacles to learning. The quest quotient has always excited me more than the intelligence quotient. –Eugene S. Wilson
- One of the most difficult things everyone has to learn is that for your entire life you must keep fighting and adjusting if you hope to survive. No matter who you are or what your position is you must keep fighting for whatever it is you desire to achieve. -George Allen
- I find in life that most affairs that require serious handling are distasteful. For this reason, I have always believed that the successful man has the hardest battle with himself rather than with the other fellow. To bring one’s self to a frame of mind and to the proper energy to accomplish things that require plain hard work continuously is the one big battle that everyone has. When this battle is won for all time, then everything is easy. –Thomas Buckner
- Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. -Ray Kroc
- Others can stop you temporarily – you are the only one who can do it permanently. –Zig Ziglar
- The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning; and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the road. Never will I know how close it lies unless I turn the corner. -Og Mandino
Before you go: Please share on Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe/Follow to receive email updates.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!