Have you defined your characteristics yet? If not, you don’t have to worry I’m going give you six that I think are important. I’m going to use the letters from T.H.R.I.V.E to share the characteristics that can help you to succeed. Thrive according to the Webster New World Dictionary is to prosper or flourish; be successful and to grow vigorously.
I believe that we are not here just to survive. We are here to thrive. I also, believe that surviving is natural and we all are capable of doing so. In the same light, we all are capable of thriving, but thriving will take more effort on our part. It can be done, but only by working on the characteristics that will help with making one life more prosperous.
Let’s THRIVE! See if you wish to have some of these characteristics be exemplify in your life.
- Characteristic one: Tenacious – tending to keep a firm hold of something; clinging or adhering closely. Not readily relinquishing a position, principle, or course of action; determined. Tenacity is a common denominator of successful people. You can develop your tenacity by keep your momentum going when the journey seems too hard to continue.
- Characteristics two: High-Spirited – full of energy or enthusiasm. Having enthusiasm towards what you are doing well help with you to become more passionate about what you do. Having a high-spirit is also a common denominator of successful people.
- Characteristic three: Responsible – able to distinguish between right and wrong. Dependable; reliable. You never want to leave your chance of becoming successful up to someone else. You will have to take responsibility for your own greatness to manifest. Having and showing responsibility is a common denominator in successful people.
- Characteristic four: Imaginative – having or showing an ability to think of new and interesting ideas: having or showing imagination. Remember, everything has been created twice and to succeed you should be able to go there in the mind before it actually happen in reality. Imagination is a common denominator in successful people.
- Characteristic five: Versatile – able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities. Things do change and we cannot stop change from happening, so to thrive to in a changing world we will have to be versatile. Being able to adapt. Versatility is a common denominator in successful people.
- Characteristic six: Effective – Producing a desired effect. To thrive you have to be productive and show that you are competent in your field of focus. Being effective is a common denominator is successful people.
Remember, successful people are not superior to you. They work constantly on themselves and you too can do the same.
There are more characteristics than what is listed that can and will help you to thrive. What you can do as I have done was to look at the individuals I admired and right down their characteristics and pick the ones I want to exemplify in my life. Remember, you are here to THRIVE not just to survive.
Definitions of words were from the online dictionary and Webster new world dictionary.
Before you go: Please share on Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe/Follow to receive email updates.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!