Let’s be frank (or whatever your name is lol), whatever you think about you bring about. What do you have on your mind? It is you who have to reinforce the right things in your life. As we are approaching the second half of the year I hope to Energize Your Thoughts with these 26 inspirational quotes.
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
- Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
- You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. –Bill Cosby
- The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. –Winston Churchill
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. — Gandhi
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. — Dr. Robert Schuller
- Make each day your masterpiece.– John Wooden
- Don’t count the days, make the days count. — Muhammad Ali
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. — Jimmy Johnson
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. — Will Rogers
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. — Napoleon Hill
- A year from now you may wish you had started today. — Karen Lamb
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. — George Eliot
- Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions. –Albert Einstein
I hope you have enjoyed the quotes. We all do come short at times and some inspiration can just put us back on our feet. Get up! Stand up you deserve to be your best!
Before you go: Please share on Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe/Follow to receive email updates.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!