It doesn’t matter how far we are on the journey of life, there are going to be times when we all need a little encouragement. I hope these thirteen quotes on encouragement and empowerment put some boost to your steps as you go forward on your life’s journey.
- Joel Osteen
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” Tony Robbins
- “Don’t allow your past or present condition to control you. It’s just a process that you’re going through to get you to the next level.” T.D Jakes
- Les Brown
- “Don’t cry to quit! You already in pain, you already hurt! Get a reward from it!” Eric Thomas
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs are people who are alive.” Howard Thurman
- “He who is not every day conquering some fears has not learned the secret of life.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” Napoleon Hill
- “Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.” Voltaire
- Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. H. Jackson Brown
- STOP hating yourself for everything you aren’t. START loving yourself for everything that you are. Unknown
I hope at least one of these quote resonate with you and keep pressing forward as your breakthrough is coming. SO BELIEVE!
Before you go: Please share on Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Subscribe to receive email updates.
Thank you for your support!