I WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT TO WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.
God is good ALL the time and if you can BELIEVE, it is only going to get better.
My mom told me a long time ago to keep knocking even if the door is closed. She was right because I have accomplished most of my goals be going the extra mile. It is very evident that dreams do com true and I’m reminding you to never give up. Never give up on your dreams. Some of us didn’t reach all the goals we set out to achieve in 2014 and that’s fine. What you MUST do however, is celebrate the goals that you have accomplished.
Tyler Perry said once in a video he shared, “Sometimes you are hidden for a reason.”
All the BEST for the New Year!
- You have the best days ahead of you.
- Today may not be as bright as you wanted it to be, but in it is an opportunity to be grateful.
- It doesn’t matter where you came from. All that matters is where you are going. – Brian Tracy
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. – President Barack Obama
- The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. -Vince Lombardi
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. –Maya Angelou
- Life may challenge you, but you have within you what it takes to combat the challenges that life throws at you.
- Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality. – Les Brown
- None of us can change our yesterdays, but ALL of us can change our tomorrows! -Colin Powell
- What you are destined to become is buried within you and it’s time to get it out.
- The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence. -Willie Jolley
- Be grateful for something in your life and you’ll see how much more meaningful your life will be to you.
- The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves. –Bob Proctor
- Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us. -Wilma Rudolph
- Surround yourself with people who take their work seriously, but not themselves, those who work hard and play hard. -Colin Powell
It’s been a great year and thanks for being apart of it. I will see you in 2015 and THANK YOU for reading my blog.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!