You are closer than you think!
- Do your best in the present (where you are planted) because whatever you do now is what will prepare you for the results you would want to have in the future.
- Don’t worry that you may get it wrong or fail at it when you make the attempt because being wrong or even if you didn’t quite make it, it is always better than nothing trying at all.
- If you are serious about getting more out of life you have to give up what is holding you down.
- It will be harder for you to get better at what you do if all you do is keep your mind struck on the past failures.
- If you commit to what you are doing you’ll see result sooner than if you just a dabbler.
- You don’t want to over think on taking action on what you want to do because over thinking can cause you to procrastination and procrastination is what in turn will cause you not to take the necessary action.
- Doubting yourself will kill your creativity, so act in spite of the fear.
- You don’t have to know it all to get started because you’ll never know it all, so start with what you know and plan to learn along the way.
- Don’t wait on chance to get you what you want out of life. Make getting what you want out of life a conscious choice.
- Everyone may not have started from where you have to start from but there are others who have made their life better and have started from a lesser social status than where you are now.
- Don’t waste your time thinking about the people who are doing better than you. It’s better to use that time to work on you.
- Never allow your mistakes to be your excuses, use them as motivation to do better as you continue to work on your goal.
- Don’t let the bump in the road prevent you from achieving that which you have envisioned.
- You are going to feel 100% better about yourself every time you finish what you have started.
The easiest way to get things done is to take one step at a time.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!