If I can be more, achieve more and do more why not!
To have the things you say you want out of life you have to be intentional and deliberate in what you do. You don’t want to rely on chance. In challenging yourself to do something new for 30 days, you can improve your personal and professional life. It may seem hard in the beginning, but it can be done!
Scientist has found that it takes roughly 30 days for a person to form a new habit. In other words, if you want to form a habit that will provide you with personal development – personal growth that will in turn make this year your best year yet it’s best to stick with your new habit for 30 days. Are you ready? I am ready!
Remember, getting better at anything or closer to your dream is a step by step process. To avoid feeling overwhelmed, just bear in mind that what you are doing is somewhat new and the first couple day can feel awkward or challenging. Once you continue the awkward or the challenging feeling will eventually leave you. It’s like fear – when you face the fear the fear disappear.
The 7 things that can improve our lives both personally and professional are as follows:
- Share what you do with at least 5 people in person each day for the next 30 days (networking is an integral component of building your business)
- Read a chapter of a good book every day for 30 days (it may be best if the book is congruent with what you are doing/help you to get better at what you do) nonetheless, the reading you do will eventually open new doors in your mind.
- Practice your elevator pitch every morning before you leave your home for 30 days (you don’t want to ever meet a prospect and be mumbling on what to say)
- Be punctual in all you do because it says a lot about you (even if you don’t have a 9-5 being punctual should still be your practice)
- Read your mission, purpose and vision at least twice daily for the next 30 days (it is always good to remind yourself of the things you want to accomplish or to see happen in the world around you)
- Look directly in your own eyes daily for 30 days and ask what would a person who love themselves be doing today (sometimes we engage in things that are harmful to us unconsciously because we don’t take the time to remind ourselves of the things that really matters) Also, you want to say encouraging things to yourself while you looking into your eyes.
- Perform one selfless act every day for the next 30 days (it has been said, if you help enough people get what they want out of life you’ll get the things you want out of life) Make someone happy or believe again in themselves and not only that, your impact will be forever remembered.
Document your progress from start to finish. By the same token, you want to know that the minute you start is the minute your progress begins.
The habits that you have formed are the habits that your lifestyle will reflect – whether positive or negative.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU