Whenever we want to change our condition we have to be willing to change ourselves. Changing ourselves is learning new things and learning new things will in turn help us to change the way we think about ourselves. When we think about ourselves differently we’ll in turn formulate new perspective about life. Being able to formulate new perspective, we’ll be able to see opportunities that are available to us. Changing our condition is choosing to invest in personal growth.
- It starts with you.
- You’ll start to see opportunities in places you haven’t thought of before.
- Somebody out there had started further back on the social scale than you. That means, you can get better yourself.
- The next time you think of beautiful things, don’t forget to count yourself in. -Unknown
- It takes letting go of some of the things we already learn, so we can learn new things that will eventually take us to another level on our journey.
- It takes courage to grow and become the person you are really are. E. E. Cummings
- You can use what you have been through to create the life you want. Don’t waste your experience.
- Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings. -Salvador Dali
- Failure is simple the opportunity to begin again. -Unknown
- Never forget where you came from. It’s what made you the person you are today. -Unknown
- Every thought we think is creating our future. -Louis Hay
- Yo have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was. -Irish Saying
- Be careful of the people who belittle your ambition.
- To change may not be easy but make your mind up to do it away.
- You’ll uproot dormant abilities within yourself that will in turn make your life more fulfilling.
You must realize that it is not everyone you should share your ambition with because some people will never see the possibility and if you are not careful they sabotage their own self to sabotage you.
Once we have life we should continue learning!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU