Some people will think it’s your ego just because you are doing more than the ordinary. Those same people will have something to say when you win, so don’t let what they say bother you.
- Never give up on your dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will past anyway. –Earl Nightingale
- Diligence is the mother of good luck. –Benjamin Franklin
- Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardor and diligence. –Abigail Adams
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune. –Benjamin Disraeli
- What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence. –Samuel Johnson
- Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. –Stephen King
- My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. –Oprah Winfrey
- The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore. –Vincent Van Gogh
- Look not mournfully into the past, it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present, it is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and with a manly heart. –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The separation of talent and skill is one of the largest misconceptions in modern society. Talent is something you born with, but skill can only be attained through Hours and Hours of hard work perfecting your talent as a craft. This is why talent will fail you without skill. –Will Smith
- When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. –Helen Keller
- Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life… as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed. –Booker T. Washington
- That which ordinary men are fit for, I am qualified in, and the best of me is diligence. –William Shakespeare
What keeps you going even when the going gets tough?
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU