I love quotes because they hit the spot when I need a quick boost of motivation and these are some success quotes that will surely inspire you to keep going.
No matter what your pursuit is, being motivated and feeling inspired needs to be part of your daily life.
- Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment. – Stephen Covey
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin
- The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. –Henry Ford
- Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. – Proverb
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. –Robert Collier
- We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. –Earl Nightingale
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. – Oscar Wilde
- The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. –Bruce Lee
- If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! – Harv Eker
- When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. – Audre Lorde
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. –George Bernard Shaw
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. –Thomas A. Edison
- My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. – Oprah Winfrey
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
- Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. – Jack Canfield
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.- Robert Collier
- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. –Bill Gates
- People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. – Tony Robbins
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
- The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. – Denis Watiley
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
I got to where I am not because it was easy, but because I didn’t stop when I was tempted to.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU