The best of us have experienced ‘low point(s)’ in our lives at some point in time on this journey we call life. Self-assessment can be a hard thing to do when you are experiencing a low point but it could just be the best thing you need to do in such a moment. Life’s funny and things happen sometimes that we have no control over and that same thing that we have no control over may create in us a feeling of the next best thing to do is to give up. Well, don’t let giving up be your option because there is more in you. However, getting back up is your responsibility.
When you hit a low point in life, remember this
“Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. –Robert H. Schuller
I hope these 13 simple reminders help!
- Go outside/Go in nature/Go for a walk and take in some fresh air
- Do something you enjoy doing/share something you enjoy with others
- Talk to someone who will not judge you
- Find your favorite song – play it & sing it (repeat)
- Get enough sleep
- Get a sheet of paper and write down all the “Good Times” that you can remember.
- Visualize where you want to be
- Learn a new skill
- Offer help to someone
- Seek help
- Think positive things about yourself and others
- Go to YouTube and watch some motivational videos
If we get what we focus on, then whenever we are at a low point in life we MUST find in us the courage to shift our focus to what we want to attract.
Never lose faith. Keep believing!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU