Don’t lose your curiosity it could be your winning ticket.
The answers I have first received about my circumstances when I was a child I believed for a while that it could not change. However, when I started to investigate I found that there were many who had worst situation than myself and they eventually change their circumstance for the better. It was my curiosity that led me to answers on how to go beyond my limitations. I want to let you know that it is possible for you too. Go ahead, take a look for yourself where I am coming from. If you haven’t already you can find your missing link today in Going Beyond Limitations!
14 quotes to remind you to keep your curiosity alive.
- I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last. –Samuel Johnson
- If you really want to succeed, you’ll have to go for it every day like I do. The big time isn’t for slackers. Keep up your mental stamina and remain curious. I think that bored people are unintelligent people. –Donald Trump
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. –Albert Einstein
- No one asks how to motivate a baby. A baby naturally explores everything it can get at, unless restraining forces have already been at work. And this tendency doesn’t die out, it’s wiped out. –B.F. Skinner
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. –Walt Disney
- Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning. –William Arthur Ward
- Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people. –Leo Burnett
- Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton asked why. –Bernard Baruch
- Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of its mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. –Albert Einstein
- Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will. –James Stephens
- Desire to know why, and how — curiosity, which is a lust of the mind, that a perseverance of delight in the continued and indefatigable generation of knowledge — exceedeth the short vehemence of any carnal pleasure. –Thomas Hobbes
- Curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery. –Victor Hugo
At first they may think of you as mischievous but if their thinking didn’t stop you from being, don’t stop yourself from believing.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU