We all have a purpose. However, sometimes to discover that purpose we have to go the extra mile, take the risk, evaluate our daily activities and be honest with ourselves by doing what we love to do.
The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better. –Robert F. Kennedy
- Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people’s actions, and see what they would be good at, as often as it is practicable; and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself. –Marcus Garvey
- It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much. … The life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill-provided but use what we have wastefully. –Seneca
- The best way to insure you achieve the greatest satisfaction out of life is to behave intentionally. –Deborah Day
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want. –Muhammad Ali
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. –Dalai Lama
- Find the good. It’s all around you. Find it, showcase it and you’ll start believing in it. –Jesse Owen
- Dreams are free – so free your dreams. –Astrid Alauda
- All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. –Brian Tracy
- If you exercise an act of kindness daily to someone they will be happy that you show up in this world. –Richard A. Cross
- He who is not every day conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life. –Shannon L. Alder
- Each one should remember there is a chance for him. –Booker T. Washington
- The soul that is within me no man can degrade. –Frederick Douglas
- All death reminds us that nothing is promised, only that life was worth it. –Shannon L. Alder
- All great achievements require time. –Maya Angelou
- The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow… are the BUTS you use today. –Les Brown
- We make a living by what we get…We make a life by what we give. –Winston Churchill
It’s not too late to share your passion with the world.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU