One quote can change your perspective on life. I know when I wanted to keep my mind focused and thinking positively I paste quotes all over my living area. If any of these quotes resonates with you, you can do the same. Put them in areas where you can see them daily until your mind is conditioned. You too may realize that acting upon your dream don’t rest solely on your physical strength. The inner strength plays a vital role in the process of your success. Sometimes what we need to do is remind ourselves until we remember that we are really powerful beyond measure.
I hope these quotes serve you well
- You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. ― Marcus Aurelius
- Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
- If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right. –Henry Ford
- When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray. –Rumi
- No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice. –Deepak Chopra
- I am the greatest; I said that even before I knew I was. -Muhammad Ali
- The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success. –Eric Thomas
- When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. –Viktor Frankl
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. –Mark Twain
- It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. –Seneca
- Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person. –Albert Einstein
Why do you do the things you do?
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU