Quotes serves as a quick reminder to us in different areas of our lives. They give insights; they inspire, motivate and encourage us to think about our daily doings in this game we call life. I hope you are inspired or gain some insight from the short list of quotes provided here!
- Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like. -Will Rogers
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. -Author Ashe
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. -Benjamin Franklin
- Worrying solves nothing.
- If you are only willing to do what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy. -T. Harv Eker
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. -Thomas Edison
- You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you. -Maya Angelou
- Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability. -Henry Ford
- Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. -Norman Vincent Peale
- You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. -Dave Ramsey
- It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for. -Robert Kiyosaki
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Winston Churchill
Do you have the desire to succeed? If you do, you are well on your way.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU