How do you view failure? Do you see failure as a full stop (.) or a comma (,)? If you see failure as a dead end you’ll stop but if you see it as a detour ( a pause) – you already know that there is more.
You may have heard or read that no great success was ever achieved without some form of failure and if you have studied those at the top of their chosen field you’ll realize it’s true. Therefore, if you can look at failure as a stepping stone to greater success (a comma) and not as a dead end (a full stop) you’ll be well on your way to achieve the goal you have set out to accomplish. You have heard that story about Thomas Edison and so many others and what they found within themselves to keep going is also in you.
To achieve our goal we MUST not quit!
The truth about it all is that, a lot of the people we admire today that are in the light of their success reach that level of admiration because they didn’t stop when they had their setbacks (failure) and you must not. The thing is, looking from the outside we often see the success after success but not when those we admire had to tie the knot at the end of their rope and held on. Will you hold firm to your dreams despite the obstacles?
I hope you do
…and I hope these quotes that I’m sharing with you will help you to look at failure with a different lens. See you at the top as Zig Ziglar would say.
- Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. –Denis Waitley
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. –Paulo Coelho
- Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. –Wilma Rudolph
- A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying. –B. F. Skinner
- One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time. –Andre Gide
- Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. -Napoleon Hill
- You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. -Maya Angelou
- I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. –Tony Robbins
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one. –Elbert Hubbard
- Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. -Lance Armstrong
STEP ON failure not UNDER and if you do that, you are one up!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU