Have you ever ask yourself this question: Do I really want to be successful? We ALL want to be successful am assuming. Nobody want to fail and with that being said, I want to share with you eight things that you should not be afraid of if you want to be successful. Too many times we allow fear to stop us from becoming that which we are capable of becoming. Check out day 2 video on YouTube!
Keep these 8 things in mind when making your decision on becoming successful.
- Do what you love. You should not be afraid to do what you love. When you are doing what you love to do, what you are doing will not even feel like work. Live your passion.
- Standout. You should not be afraid to standout. Sometimes you have to walk away from the norm to live your dreams. Remember, it’s your dream!
- Embrace change. You should not be afraid of change. Remember, change is constant. Change is going to happen even if you sit and do nothing. Don’t be the one that is left behind!
- Set Goals. You should not be afraid to set goals. My mentor Mr. Appling told me back in 2007 the first time we met “If I don’t know where I am going any road will take me there.” I didn’t want any road to take me where I’m going so took the advice and set me some personal goals.
- Ask for help. You should not be afraid to ask for help. Successful people ask for help, so why not ask for help.
- Failure. You should not be afraid to fail. Thinking you don’t want to or that you might fail will only paralyze you. Keep you stuck. I’ve heard Anthony Robbins said, “My failure was what lay the foundation for the life I am living now.” Greatness is in you but if you don’t act on what you feel passionate about you or the world will not get to enjoy your gift.
- Getting “No’s”. Whenever you ask – so will, some won’t, so what. Next! However, you have to keep asking!
- Being Uncomfortable. You should not be afraid of being uncomfortable. You have to step outside your comfort zone if you want to grow and get better.
Life is too short to let fear make the big decisions for you!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU