The task ahead is not as great as the power within you.
“Whether you think you can or think you can’t you’re right.” Henry Ford
I use quotes for motivation, inspiration, encouragement and to remind me of my purpose at times. I don’t what quotes are your favorite, but I am guessing you too have some that resonates with you. I hope these 11 quotes inspire, motivate, challenge and encourage you to do or be more or just to keep on keeping on. Why? Because if you are alive, you haven’t seen your best yet.
Never underestimate yourself.
Also, I don’t know if you want to become in on my challenge. I am challenging myself to do 10,000 push-ups and abs in 30 days. It starts today, September 1-30. Are you up for the challenge?
Life equals possibilities.
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” –Unknown
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” –Steve Jobs
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.” –Unknown
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” –Muhammad Ali
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” –Norman Vincent Peale
- “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” –Robin Sharma
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” –Maya Angelou
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas Edison
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you’ll need for tomorrow.” –Unknown
Bonus: “Strength doesn’t come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. –Mahatma Gandhi
I hope that these few nuggets have encouraged you to keep pressing towards your greatest desire.
Take your slow days for another bend in the road but once you don’t stop you’ll reach your destination.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!