One should always watch out for the obvious signs showing that you are indeed in bad company. It is particularly necessary if you are always working hard to become a better person but come to the realization that something is pulling you down it’s you who have to make that conscious decision to choose who will be influencing you.
Don’t forget that it’s better to be alone than be spending your time with those who doesn’t serve you any good.
Look out for the following signs:
- It is only when they need you or when it is convenient for them that they make time for you. Thus, the friendship only brings benefits to them. These types of friends are a bad company to you.
- They derail you from reaching your goals – Someone who continually discourages you from attaining your goals is undoubtedly a bad influence.
- They discredit your abilities-If you allow the not so well intended people to define your abilities and dreams, they will hold you back and bring negativity in your life.
- Those who shape your attitude in a bad manner – Avoid the toxic friends who always complain about everything. Surround yourself with those people who make you become a better person and not those who make you look like a victim.
- They constantly try to change you to suit their needs – A true friend will always love and accept you just the way you are. He or she will never drag you down by being judgmental; instead, he or she will always love and accept you for who you are.
It is especially difficult to let go of toxic friendships but if you want to become a better you, then it is very necessary.
What is your company doing to you?
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!