Don’t let your position be a factor. I have received some priceless wisdom and guidance from individuals who had no prestige position. I know you too may have. That is to say, don’t count yourself out of the mix for helping our youth to thrive.
The time is now and if you haven’t been aware our youth needs supportive individuals outside of their homes. How do you perform when you know someone believes in you? A lot better than when you think you are in it by yourself. It’s natural, you don’t want to let down those who believe in you and the care you received make you dig deeper within yourself.
By getting support, it helps you to dig deeper, but you, in turn, gained confidence through the belief of others in you. Let’s help one youth at a time to gain such confidence!
We all are in the position to influence others, and our youth is watching, and they are taking notes.
We want to see change, let that change begins with us, to paraphrase what Mahatma Gandhi said.
- When was the last time you took the time to positively share a word of wisdom to a group of youth?
- What message are you sending to youth?
- Are you listening to our youth or are you judging them?
- What do you know now that you wish you would have learned earlier in life? Do you think that knowledge would be beneficial to our youth?
- Have you ever thought of being a connector between a youth and a potential opportunity?
- If you could give a word of advice to each youth you come in contact with, what would that be?
- Have you ever considered reaching out to a youth who you see is struggling?
- Do you complain about the current situation of our youth? If so, what are some solutions you could provide instead of just complaining?
- Have you ever thought of fostering a positive environment for our youth?
- What legacy are you leaving for the youth of tomorrow?
- Do you think you have what it takes to bring out the best in our youth?
We all can play a role in helping our youth to be more proactive and productive!
- Let’s help our youth meet and overcome challenges.
- Let’s help our youth understand themselves.
- Let’s help our youth be consistent with the values, beliefs, and the moral principles.
- Let’s help our youth understand and acquire new knowledge.
It’s our time; let’s make the best of it!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!