Today may not be your best day, but don’t worry because tomorrow may change things. However, what we all must do is make the best of the present. It may not be the best, but now is all we have.
I know that we are faced sometimes with challenges that we don’t know how to deal with, and the only thing that can make us keep on keeping on is a little inspiration, motivation, empowerment or encouragement.
I hope these quotes resonate with you, because for us to be our best we have to feel motivated to take life on.
- “Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.” -Lou Holtz
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” -Dr. Seuss
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.” -Unknown
- “My life is my message.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.” -William J. Clinton
- “Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors, and fight battles nobody knows about.” -Unknown
- “A meaningful life is not about being, rich, being popular, being highly educated or being perfect…it is about being real, being humble, being strong and being able to share ourselves and touch the lives of others.” -TruthForever.com
- “Life is short. Remember, focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t.” -Unknown
- “If you don’t follow your heart you may spend the rest of your life wishing you had.” -Bridgette Nicole
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Take every chance you get because some things only happen once.” -Unknown
“A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.” -Unknown
Do something every day that you feel enthused about.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!