Image courtesy of buzzfeed.com
Sometimes in life our biggest enemy (the inner me) is ourselves. We limit ourselves base on the beliefs we have about what is possible for us. Yes, sometimes it’s us who are standing in our way of what is possible. You may have heard from people who came from a similar background as you that you have within you what it will take to be great, but for that to happen; there are some things that you have to stop doing to yourself.
“Changing your life does not always mean that you stop doing certain things. It may mean start doing certain other things. What you want to do is, nurture the attitude that you are open to learning more about yourself. Accepting more about yourself. This is what will inspire you to do something new.” – Iyanla Vanzant
Let’s look at some things that you need to stop doing:
- Stop sharing your big dream with small minded people
- Stop waiting until you are perfect to take action on your dream
- Stop lying to yourself
- Stop doubting your abilities
- Stop making excuses for why you didn’t take action on your dream
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Stop allowing people to misuse you
- Stop believing that your dream is not possible
- Stop letting the opinions of others stop you from pursuing your dream
- Stop spending all your time with people that only tolerate you and spend time with those who celebrate you
- Stop making your past mistake hold you hostage from what’s possible for you
I know you may have tried before and may have failed, but you are still alive. Being that you are alive; That is, you have life and, therefore, the possibility still exist. If you want to win at life, you cannot count yourself out.
What you say and believe about you matters more than any of your doubters.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!