We don’t start out on a journey to quit, but things always happen when we are in pursuit of our dream and even the strongest, most motivated is tested. I hope I catch you the right time, just in time to remind you that the best is yet to come and not to make quitting your option.
Doubt may creep in on the journey but to assure you, you can make it happen and therefore, I want to share with you some reasons why not to quit. You have heard it, may have said it, “Winners never quit and quitters never win“, and I know you are thinking about winning. In fact, it is always too early to count yourself out, because you can still win!
- “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started in the first place.” –Unknown
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”–Dale Carnegie
- “I am not telling you that it will be easy, I am telling you that it is going to be worth it.” –Unknown
- “Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”–Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The moment when you’re about to quit is the moment right before the miracle happens. Don’t give up.” –Unknown
- “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.”–Earl Nightingale
- “Remember that guy that gave up? Well, neither does anybody else.” –Unknown
- “Small minds can’t comprehend big spirits. To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood. Stay strong.” –Unknown
- “Be strong, things will get better. It might be stormy now, but rain doesn’t last forever.” –Unknown
- “Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.” –Unknown
- You may be hurting, frustrated or discouraged, hold on because that breakthrough you desire could be closer than you think.
Not in all cases, the WINNER is the best, but the person who DECIDE to get up one more time so they could make their dream come true, and that same power is within you.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!