“Good habits formed at youth make all the difference.” – Aristotle
We have a job to do. However, we sometimes like to count ourselves out when we are not in what some people think is a position of influence. Don’t allow the perception of what they think to deter you. Besides, our duty is to empower our youth to succeed. The truth is, you too can empower our youth no matter what position you hold. Remember, they are our future.
Someone is counting on you so if you know the way it’s time you start showing the way.
I don’t know about you, but I know what a little empowerment, recognition, and responsibility can do. If you are looking forward to a better future, let‘s start empowering those who will later become leaders of the future. Remember, have to start from where the leaders of today stop.
Let’s help our youth to remain hopeful, help them to see beyond their struggles and believe in the possibility that still exist.
Empowerment is to empower others to take charge of their lives.
To empower our youth is important and it’s important that we start molding the future leaders now. Here we go:
- Equip them with the necessary information/resources so they too can be change agents.
- Make them a part of the initiatives that enhance personal development and growth.
- Provide them with an adequate amount of opportunity so they can utilize their natural God given ability.
- Open to their concerns because a listening ear can help with building someone confidence.
- Work alongside them, so they know that they are not alone on their journey.
- Encourage them to do what they are passionate about because when you do what you love, you naturally feel empowered.
- Recognize their effort and don’t take what they for granted. By doing so, you’ll make them feel and know that wheat they are doing matter.
We can help them to make a difference while making a difference ourselves, but most importantly, let’s remind them that “no one can make them feel inferior without their consent.” We have a job to do and let’s do it!
We may not reach them all, but we can empower one youth at a time.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!