What are you waiting on to impact someone’s life meaningfully? If you know the way, start showing others the way.
Who are you going to be a mentor to? Think about it because the need is there.
A mentor can change someone’s life forever. Besides, how awesome would it be to change someone’s life for the better? Priceless, and it’s a good feeling when someone tell you or say publicly that if it wasn’t for you, they don’t know if they would’ve made it or avoided the many pitfalls others weren’t able to. By being a mentor comes with more than experiencing a good feeling from your deed. You too may have been mentored by someone who has helped with making your life better. On the other hand, you may not have been mentored, but you can still be the mentor you wish you had.
“The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you dedicate your time, you are offering a part of your life that you will never get back.” -Unknown
Let’s look at six awesome benefits of being a mentor. Being a mentor can help with:
- Maximizing your potential by proving you with an opportunity to step outside your comfort zone.
- Enhancing your study skills, and knowledge.
- Networking outside of your regular circle of which gives you the opportunity to meet other influential people.
- Taping in your leadership qualities, by improving your communication skills and personal skills.
- Opening doors of opportunity for you.
- Reinforcing habits that make you look good, (not physical appearance) especially when seeking employment.
Someone out there can benefit greatly from what you know, and as mentioned above, you too will benefit greatly from the endeavor. Will you take the pledge to make a difference in someone’s life? Remember, the position you hold doesn’t matter. If you know the way, show the way. If you have overcome adversity, help someone navigate through their rough time. If you know the principle of success, help someone else to be successful.
In teaching we learn and the more we teach, the more we learn.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!