What are you waiting on to be happy? If you have been waiting for or to have certain things before you can be happy, forgive yourself and start being happy now. In fact, the happiest people learn to appreciate what they have. Remember, to be happy is not to be worrying about the things that you don’t have. Worrying breed stress, and when you are stressed, you are less likely to be happy. Well, let’s look at some ways to nurture your happiness.
“Don’t let the silly little things steal your happiness.” -Unknown
- Remind yourself of the things you’re grateful for, and the benefit of that is you’ll be more optimistic.
- Wear clothes that make you feel good and when you feel good about yourself, you’ll feel better when taking on the things that matter most.
- Call a friend who makes you feel happy when you talk and that is not only someone who listens but someone who also give support to your undertaking.
- Do something that you really love to do, and that should be daily. Life is short, and you don’t want to put off doing what you love until later because later may become never. Do it now!
- Exercise. Yes! It doesn’t have to be strenuous or too challenge, but getting some exercise in can make a lot of difference in how you feel. Exercising is two-fold, it take care of your emotional and physical health.
“Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid and doors will be open where you didn’t know they were going to be.” -Joseph Campbell
We are not going to be able to control everything that happens around us, but we can choose to be happy and remember, no one is in charge of your happiness, that job is yours. Besides, being happy is not necessarily having the best of things, but making the best of those things. Make a promise to yourself to never again allow what you don’t have in life rob you of appreciating life.
Spend time with positive people.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!