“He who has a WHY to live for can bear almost any HOW.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
What we accomplish in life is based on the type of questions we ask ourselves. One thing I realize even in my own life is that when I started asking questions that weren’t so obvious I started to get better results. I used to ask myself what do I want to accomplish but I realized that wasn’t getting to the core to unwrap or unravel old paradigms.
Knowing what one wants is good, but I believe the type of questions that will help us to accomplish what we want are the questions that will have us thinking beyond what we want, questions that help us to start thinking about the things we need to start doing to accomplish the things we want.
Challenge yourself by asking questions that causes you to really think on the things that will help you get results.
- What character traits do I need to succeed?
- Are my values matching my aspirations?
- What do I need to do differently this time around?
- What lies am I still allowing myself to believe?
- What positive habits am I going to add to my existing positive habits?
- What can I do right now to start feeling happier about my existence?
- What am I passionate about?
- Where can I make a positive impact?
The earlier you ask yourself questions that will help you to focus more on the things that will help you to get where you want to go, the better it will be for you. These thought provoking questions also help you to realize some of the sacrifice you have to make and at the same time motivates you to take purposeful action on the things you want to accomplish.
I declare that I live with purpose
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
If you like what was shared and think someone else would find it beneficial: Please share on you Facebook/Google+/Twitter. Also, you can Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!